Traditional light switches just got a lot smarter. This Nedis Smart Wall Switch for Lights allows you to remotely and automatically take control of your lighting.
Easy to set up
The switch can be used to control your light by simply using the touch button on it. But, it also allows you to connect it directly to your Wi-Fi router and gain control of the light from your smartphone, tablet or by speaking, when used alongside Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Note: Neutral wire required to always power the switch with 230 Volts
Schedule and pair
The intuitive app that provides the brains behind this Smart Wall Switch for Lights allows you to pair this light to other appliances to create the perfect ambient setting in your room with just one command or set the light to turn on automatically – ideal if you are going to be away for a few days.
The sleek and easy-to-clean glass front blends into your interior, and yet this discrete unit is powerful enough to support electrical lights of up to 300 W.
- Durable – offers a lifetime of over 100,000 switch cycles
- Discrete – blends into your room’s interior
- Powerful – allows you to schedule lighting, pair with other appliances and devices, and control with your voice (with Amazon Alexa or Google Home)
- Versatile – can be operated locally as a traditional wall light switch or remotely and automatically
- Colour: White
- Number of outputs: 1
- Height: 86 mm
- Material: Glass
- Programming functions: Switch On/ Switch Off/ Switch On with Time Delay/ Switch Off with Time Delay/ Button
- Operating temperature: -20 – 50 °C
- Wireless technology: Wi-Fi
- App available for: Android™ & iOS
- Antenna gain: 2 dBi
- Maximum power output: 300 W
- Mounting: Wall Mounting
- Length: 10 mm
- Width: 86 mm
- Input voltage: 100 – 240 VAC 50 Hz
- Compatible with: Nedis SmartLife
- Maximum radio transmit power: 19 dBm
- Frequency range: 2412 – 2462 MHz
- Internal depth: 25 mm
- Hole spacing, mounting plate: 60 mm
- Dimensions (Calculated): 10 mm (L) x 86 mm (W) x 86 mm (H)