A space-saving miracle for your back
When searching for the perfect shot high up in the mountains or on a long trekking tour, you’ll need a backpack to stow your trekking gear and your camera equipment. Hama Profitour camera backpack is comfortable to wear and has bags of space for your camera equipment and your trekking gear.
From the camera equipment to provisions, to the rain jacket: It all fits inside the “Profitour” camera backpack. Besides the essential camera, additional ‘pro’ accessories such as lenses and a flash attachment, all fit inside the large compartment. Integrated lens support protects the sensitive lenses. Adjustable interior dividers provide clarity, keep the various pieces of equipment in place and properly keep the hiking gear separate from the camera gear.
Ergonomic Design both for you and the Camera
For long trips with heavy equipment, you need a backpack with well thought-out space allowance; you also need a pack that is comfortable and easy on your back. The shoulder straps, as well as the waist belt, are adjustable and padded, and the chest strap is height-adjustable. Thus, you can adjust your camera backpack perfectly to your body to ensure optimal weight distribution. Of course, the back is padded, as well.
- Two large elastic side pockets
- Padded inner compartment for a tablet PC (on the back)
- Loop with a fastener at the top and stable small bag below for safe transportation of a tripod
- Holders on the left and right, two loops for attaching walking sticks and more at the bottom
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps and lap belts
- Two mesh compartments (inside) for additional accessories
- Three inner compartments for full/empty batteries and filters
- Zipped compartment under the lid
- Zipped compartment on the lid
- Back with soft padding
- Soft handle
- Integrated rain cover
- Suitable for hand luggage
- Dimensions (W×D×H): 27 × 16 × 32 cm
- Weight: 1350 g
- Volume: 15 l
- Color: Black